In this course, you will learn how to Accelerate your Web Application deployment using AWS cloud tools. Learn the different migration paths to AWS EC2 and AWS Lightsail, including database migration from on-premises. Manage and monitor your Web Application, and quickly deploy isolated on-demand development or stage instances of your web application, and automating your cloud infrastructure.
Building and Managing Web Applications in AWS
- Learn the different solutions to migrate your existing Web Application to AWS Cloud.
- Compare different AWS native cloud tools to help you accelerate the deployment and development of your web application.
- Learn how to migrate your Web Application to AWS Lightsail, and utilize the easy Lightsail management features to manage your application resources.
- Secure your web application by enabling free TLS encryption.
- Migrate on-premises database to AWS Lightsail.
- Learn how to migrate your Web Application to AWS EC2, and utilize the additional security features like Security Groups and Network ACLs.
- Migrate on-premises database to AWS EC2.
- Learn the differences between running a Single-Tier server vs Multi-tier Architecture. Split your database server from your Single-Tier server, and benchmark the database on both designs to evaluate the difference in the performance and speed.
- Learn how use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to quickly deploy Web Applications in the Cloud. Focus on your code development and let AWS manage your whole infrastructure for you including system updates, application monitoring and automating system backups.
- Learn how to use Terraform to write and script Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for AWS VPC, EC2 and Route53
- Learn how to containerize your application and server , and prepare your local server images for cloud migration.
- Utilize AWS CLI to convert on-premises to AWS EC2-supported instances, to accelerate the deployment and development of your web application.
- Learn how to use PHPMyAdmin tool to manage, backup, and restore MySQL databases between database servers.
- Secure temporary access to PHPMyAdmin on the public domain to perform MySQL database management tasks.
- Learn how to manage your Web Application hosted in AWS Lightsail, utilize Lightsail simple management console to monitor your application, create automated alarms and system backups.
- Quickly deploy isolated on-demand development or stage instances of your web application.
- Learn how to manage your Web Application hosted in AWS EC2. Secure your application premises using EC2 security tools like Security Groups and Network ACLs.
- Learn how configure AWS Application Load Balancer (ELB) to distribute the load and traffic to multiple Front-End or Back-End servers.
- Utilize native ELB monitoring and reporting tools to optimize and track the performance of your Web Application.
What is the target audience?
- Cloud Architects
- Web Developers
- AWS Enthusiasts
- Anybody who wants to learn Cloud technology
Course Change Log
- 1/28/2021 – New Video Added: Terraform Automation for AWS – Beginner’s Guide
Migration to AWS
Migrate Web Application from on-premises to AWS
Migrate Web Application from on-premises to Lightsail
Migrate Web Application from on-premises to EC2
Containerize Web Application from on-premises to EC2
Migrate MySQL database using PHPMyAdmin
Management and Scaling
Managing and Scaling Lightsail Instances
Managing and Scaling EC2 Instances
Decoupling Single-Tier Web Application
Deploying Web Applications with Elastic Beanstalk
Scaling and load-balancing Web Application Front-end
Terraform Automation for AWS – Beginner’s Guide
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review